Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back to Work

     Well here it is my last off day. Man two days sure goes by in a hurry when you're not a work...I always mope around when I know I have to go back. There is just never enough time to get everything done...I always say if I just could stay at home my house would be spotless...but really it wouldn't...but I don't want to tell anyone here at home. Just let them believe that it would be clean. Oh, I have help around here but getting it is like pulling teeth...except from Jay(my hubby) he does alot to help out and I am very grateful, even though I don't tell him as often as I should. Thank you, Jay.
     I did make myself happy today by spending money and saving money at the same time. I racked up at CVS especially on drinks. Let me tell you these people around here can guzzle down some soda, but I don't mind cause I am that way too. Although, here lately I have been trying to drink water...blah!
The wedding invitations for Kayla are all done along with the RSVP. We even went to the post office and got special stamps. I was so confused with all the Mr. Mrs. Ms. Miss...and not to mention...did I remember everyone in the family...cause I forgot to send out a couple for the Bridal Tea. Ugh..I was so mad at myself!         So, we were very careful with the wedding list and went over it...oh about 100 times.
     I cooked awesome suppers these past two nights...if I do say so myself...and managed to get the kitchen cleaned both nights before bed. I feel a sense of accomplishment when my sink is bare and shiny...starts my day out better.
    As I sit here at the kitchen table and look at the ticking clock I realize it is closer to another day...so I must go and get ready for my busy next three days...observation, work, and schooling with Alan.

No comments:

Post a Comment